Provides warmth and comfort in extreme conditions (Tested in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska). This lightweight, single-layer solution maintains your personal environment of warmth in critically cold conditions and allows your core to stay warm by moving sweat and moisture away from your body quickly.
Tested for temperatures as low as -30 F, this unique moisture management system keeps you warm and dry without added weight or bulk.
- For maximum performance, wear 100% polyester or nylon as a base layer.
- When wearing cotton or wool as a base layer, be aware that these products will retain moisture.
- DO NOT use a base layer that includes Spandex or Lycra as these materials pull heat from your body.
- Wear anything breathable e.g. Cotton, Modacrylic, Fleece, Polyester, Nylon, etc.
- DO NOT wear any laminate material even if it claims that it's considered "waterproof" or "waterproof-breathable".
- When wearing the Survival Suit, you should NOT have a tight fit. Your Survival Suit should be loose/comfortable.
If you need to wear Fire Retardant (FR) always wear an organic base layer, then your Survival Suit inside, then your FR outer shell.
Items are usually received within 2 weeks of the date the order was placed. Please allow a maximum of 4-6 weeks for delivery on all orders.
For orders placed outside of the United States and Canada, please contact our Partner Services department at 417-779-9000.
Expedited shipping rates are available for in-stock items. Please contact our Partner Services department at 417-779-9000 for expedited shipping rates.