The Luke 8 Challenge

Mondo de la Vega welcomes special guest Larry Sparks as he shares a message on how to have a breakthrough faith.

Guests: Larry Sparks
| Show# 3962 | Aired on July 17th 2020
A Morningside Studios Production

Mondo de la Vega welcomes special guest Larry Sparks as he shares a message on how to have a breakthrough faith.

Related Products

Quotes

The earth needs a testimony of a people who are driven and compelled by promise. -Larry Sparks

Condemnation brings death and leaves you feeling hopeless, conviction fills you with hope. -Larry Sparks

Scriptures

Psalm 118:24 MEV This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Luke 8:22-23 MEV One day He went into a boat with His disciples, and He said to them, “Let us go over to the other side of the lake.” So they launched out. As they sailed, He fell asleep. Then a wind storm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water, and were in danger.

John 16:7 MEV Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away. For if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you. But if I go, I will send Him to you.

Luke 8:22 MEV One day He went into a boat with His disciples, and He said to them, “Let us go over to the other side of the lake.” So they launched out.

Mark 4:35 MEV That same day, when the evening came, He said to them, “Let us go cross to the other side.”

Psalm 23:4 MEV Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Acts 8:8 MEV So there was much joy in that city.

Matthew 18:19 MEV “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.”

Habakkuk 2:2 MEV And the Lord answered me: Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he who reads it may run.

Headlines

Rep. Ilhan Omar: We must begin ‘dismantling’ American political system and economy-LifeZette

Gen. Flynn Warns: '2% of the People are About to Control the Other 98%'-CBN News

NY cops blame Bill de Blasio for 140 per cent spike in gun violence and say he has 'surrendered' - as shootings surge across US over July 4th weekend and Donald Trump warns he's ready to intervene-Daily Mail

BLM Protesters Ferociously Harass NY Baptist Churchgoers - There's More to This Story Though-CBN News

Armed protesters march through Georgia’s Stone Mountain Park-WSAV

Democrats Want to Force Americans to Fund Planned Parenthood’s Abortion Agenda-Life News

Search

Latest Videos