Get more organic produce in your daily meals and snacks with Activz whole-food powders. 40 servings.
A convenient alternative to buying whole foods in their original form, these organic powders provide a quicker, easier and more cost-efficient way to eat healthy:
- Provide the same nutrition, color and flavor as the original produce.
- Keep for years (if not eaten first!) — without the use of preservatives.
- Contain no artificial colors, flavors or nutrients.
- Reduce or eliminate the hassle of fruit and veggie prep.
- Prevent food waste, giving you more produce per dollar spent.
- Add 1 serving to a morning smoothie.
- Whisk as the last ingredient into sauces, soups and vinaigrettes.
- Fold into yogurt, baked goods and more.
- Pour as thickening agent into any mixture.
- Sprinkle onto salad or sandwich fixings.
- Add to the foods you already eat or use in recipes.
1 serving = 1/2 cup fresh carrot juice.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
needs careful storage Review by Anne
This is a great product that translates well into cooking and smoothies. However mine came in a metal can with a plastic push-on lid. Over time, the powder became hard, almost damp. Had to dig the now solid powder out of the can. It didn't impact the taste, but not sure if nutrients were still there. It looks like from the photo that they may have changed the kind of container. If not, I will take it out of the can and store in an air-tight container. Same with the beet powder! (Posted on 1/30/2015)
A very healthy filling drink. Review by Eve
Take a one half scoop of the carrot power, beet power and add organic apple juice. This is a very refreshing drink. (Posted on 4/23/2014)
wow, this is good... Review by Jacki
take a hot cup of water and mix the carrot, sweet potato and pumpkin together, adding a little stevia. Wow, this is good. Not just knowing the nutrient level is over the top but the feeling of satisfaction it gives physically. (Posted on 4/18/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register