Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- ‘A $5,000 Pay cut for Families’: 82% Worry About Inflation Heading into Midterm Elections
- New polling suggests the economy is still the dominating issue for the midterm elections with just five weeks to go before the big day. Now both parties are trying to tailor their messaging during the home stretch.
- A new Monmouth poll shows 82% of Americans ranking inflation as an “extremely or very important issue.” Crime, jobs, and immigration follow, with abortion coming in seventh on the list. Still, 56% of Americans ranked the abortion issue as an “extremely or very important issue.”
- “The economic situation continues to deteriorate. We’ve had 8 consecutive quarters of real incomes declining for families in this country and that amounts to nearly a $5,000 pay cut for families,” said Joel Griffith with the Heritage Foundation.
- A separate August report from Lending Club points out 60% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
Read the original article by clicking here.