Revelations 6:12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood
- Powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake tears through Philippines with residents told to be prepared for aftershocks
- A huge magnitude 7.2 earthquake has rattled the southern Mindanao region of the Philippines today, sparking fears of devastation in the region.
- The quake struck off the shore of the Mindanao region, at a depth of 6.2 miles, German Research Center for Geosciences said. Shallow earthquakes are more likely to cause damage on the Earth’s surface.
- The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said no tsunami was expected.
- There were no immediate reports of casualties but the quake was felt across a wide area of the mountainous island. Mindanao is the second largest island in the Philippines and is home to around 26 million people.
- Philippines’ seismology agency said the quake lasted several seconds and advised residents to be on alert for aftershocks and damage.
Read the original article by clicking here.