Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.
- There Have Been 76 Attacks on Churches and Pregnancy Centers, Not One Attacker Has Been Sent to Prison
- According to CNA, there have been 76 attacks and counting since early May when someone leaked a draft ruling of the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health ruling, which overturned Roe and began allowing states to protect unborn babies from abortion again. The crimes include arson, theft, vulgar graffiti, property damage and threats.
- To date, 39 pregnancy centers have been targeted, 27 churches, one maternity home, three political organizations, four billboards/ads, one political figure and one memorial, the report found.
- The count “only includes attacks with a clear pro-abortion motive or messaging,” according to CNA. “Numerous other vandalism/arson attacks against Catholic churches have taken place, but with less obvious motives.”
- Without strong action by federal authorities, many fear the attacks will continue. In June, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a report warning of continued “domestic violence” directed at churches, faith-based pro-life organizations, judges and lawmakers in response to the abortion ruling.
Read the original article by clicking here.