Proverbs 12:22 “Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.”
- Poll: 60% Say Establishment Media to Blame for Misinformation
- While 60 percent say the establishment media are to blame for misinforming the public, a similar number say they bear responsibility for addressing it.
- Nine out of ten Americans say the media’s misinformation is a problem. About 33 percent of Americans told the pollsters they see misleading establishment media headlines or false claims from politicians every day.
- Americans also blame the establishment media for political polarization. About three out of four Americans say the media are responsible for the polarization, and just under half of those sampled have little to no trust in the media’s accuracy or fairness in reporting.
- Only 16 percent say they are very confident that the media report the news fully and fairly. Forty-five percent told the pollster they have little to no confidence at all.
Read the original article by clicking here.