Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder”
- Senator Warren, other top Democrats use bullying to stop pregnancy help groups from assisting moms
- Back in July when she uttered the absurd claim that pregnancy help centers torture women and should be shut down “all around the country,” the Massachusetts Democrat has pulled another political stunt to appease her pro-abortion supporters.
- Warren and a handful of pro-abortion colleagues in the U.S. Senate sent a slanderous letter to Heartbeat International this week purportedly seeking answers on Heartbeat’s data collection practices and policies.
- Suggesting that pregnancy help centers “luring pregnant people” “by using a variety of false and misleading tactics,”
- Also implying that no oversight or accountability, implying that this information will be handed over to, wait for it, “abortion bounty hunters.”
- One might ask whether the rabid intent on assailing pregnancy help organizations stems at all from the fact that each of these senators has received campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.
Read the original article by clicking here.