Romans 1:21-22,24 “Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him or give thanks to Him as God, but became futile in their imaginations, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools. 24 Therefore God gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.
- Portland resembles an ‘open air drug market’ after decriminalizing hard drugs: Overdose deaths skyrocket by 41% in the Democrat-led city as homeless addicts collapse on sidewalks
- Law enforcement agents say that the streets of Portland are full of homeless addicts openly buying and selling drugs
- Photos show the desperate situation in the Pacific Northwest city, where people can be seen shooting up drugs or passed out in broad daylight
- The dreadful scene comes 16 months after Ballot Measure 110 went into effect in February 2021
- Oregon was the first state in the United States to decriminalize possession of personal-use amounts of heroin, methamphetamine, LSD, oxycodone
- But since the measure was passed overdose deaths in the state hit an all-time high in 2021 with 1069, a 41 percent increase from 2020
Read the original article by clicking here.