Deuteronomy 28:1,4 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock.”
- America’s baby bust laid bare: Just half of women under 45 have children — amid ‘changing family values’ and rising cost of living
- Just over half of women under 45 are having babies in the US, according to official data that lays bare the country’s fertility drought.
- From 2002 to 2019, the share of women aged 15-45 with at least one child dropped from 59.9 percent to 52.1 percent, a fall of an eighth.
- The figure dropped from 46.7 percent to 39.7 percent among men in the same time, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) national survey.
- Rising costs of living, student debt and changes in women’s priorities are causes
Read the original article by clicking here.