Revelations 18:23 ‘For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Public perception of the economy is the lowest since 2008: More Americans say they trust the GOP to handle issues that hit their pocket, new poll shows
- A new poll shows nearly 7 in 10 Americans feel the economy is ‘getting worse’
- Only 12% saying it is ‘getting better’ under Joe Biden’s leadership
- In 2008, the same polling found 83% thought the economy was getting worse
- Biden has a 37% overall approval on his handling of the economy – the lowest point in the polling since he took office last year
- The only issues where Biden’s approval rating has changed is on gas prices, rising to 34 percent from 27 percent in June. Prices per gallon have dropped by a dollar on average from where they were earlier this summer when the poll was taken.
Read the original article by clicking here.