Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
- As flu season hits South Florida hard, drug shortages cause panic
- Flu season has hit hard in South Florida, and drug shortages rippling through the country are creating nightmares for those who get sick.
- …panicked parents of feverish children searching for everything from Children’s Tylenol to Amoxicillin to Tamiflu.
- Experts say the country has been hit by a “tripledemic” of ongoing COVID-19, influenza, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
- “It’s been hard for us to help the kids who are sick because we don’t [have] the medications they need and we can’t order them,” said Natasha Patel, co-owner of University Pharmacy in Coral Gables
Read the original article by clicking here.