- Survivors of Communism Say They’re Reliving it in Canada as Government Targets ‘Freedom Convoy’
- “Freedom Convoy” truckers are drawing attention to public health measures, such as vaccine mandates, and how they are an overreach by the government and abuse of power.
- Twitter user Laura Lynn Tyler Thompson recently interviewed a woman who traveled from Toronto
- When asked why she came to Ottawa, the woman explained: “We stand behind them. We come from communist country and we came here because we didn’t want to have oppression,” she explained. “We wanted to live in a free country. For the last two years, we are living like prisoners. We are being told to stay at home, not to go to the restaurant, not to go to the church. I mean this is unbelievable.”
- Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson declared a state of emergency
- “Declaring a state of emergency reflects the serious danger and threat to the safety and security of residents posed by the ongoing demonstrations and highlights the need for support from other jurisdictions and levels of government,” the statement reads.
Read the original article by clicking here.