Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Sharks in the Streets, Homes Floating Away; Monster Storm Ian Now Heads to Georgia and Carolinas
- It’s the fifth strongest hurricane to ever hit the American mainland, trapping people in flooded homes amid rising floodwaters.
- Hurricane Ian made landfall as a Category 4 storm with 150 mile-per-hour top winds, striking Charlotte harbor, south of Tampa, sending a storm surge of 12 to 18 feet through the cities of Fort Myers and Naples.
- Flash flooding is still a concern as it’s expected to drop at least 30 inches of rain in some areas.
- Sharks were seen swimming in the streets.
- Rescue teams and state officials are fanning out to help victims and begin assessing damage.
- Now a tropical storm, Ian has moved into the Atlantic and is expected to make landfall again in Georgia or South Carolina this weekend, bringing heavy winds, rain and storm surge.
Read the original article by clicking here.