Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Surging prices force consumers to ask: Can I live without it?
- Spending habits are starting to shift as consumers set their priorities.
- Consumer prices have risen at the fastest clip in four decades.
- Some companies like airlines have benefitted, while Amazon is seeing a slowdown.
- Amazon’s most recent quarterly sales grew at the slowest pace since the 2001 dot-com bust.
- Netflix lost subscribers in the last quarter for the first time in more than a decade.
- Video game maker Activision Blizzard, home appliance giant Whirlpool and 1-800-Flowers all reported weaker sales in the last quarter.
Read the original article by clicking here.