Revelations 2:5 “Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.
- Biden Mocks ‘Brave’ 2nd Amendment Supporters: You Need An F-15 To Fight The Government
- Biden’s comments came during a speech promoting a “Safer America” agenda, where he voiced support for law enforcement and elevated his administration’s efforts to deter out-of-control crime across the nation.
- [Biden], sold as a uniter, quickly pivoted to political attacks against Republicans who support the Second Amendment, including insults towards those individuals who believe the right is necessary for self-defense – against enemies both foreign and domestic.
- “For those brave, right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping America independent and safe,” Biden sneered. “If you want to fight against a country, you need an F-15. You need something a little more than a gun.”
- He further tried to provoke gun owners by saying their “rationale” is used to justify the killing of law enforcement.
- “And who are they shooting at? They’re shooting at these guys behind me,” he claimed without evidence.
Read the original article by clicking here.