William Penn – “If we are not governed by God, then we will be Governed by a tyrant”
- Bill Gates Calls for Sovereign Nations to Surrender Health Authority to WHO
- Gates argues that the WHO should be viewed as a “fire department for pandemics” that seizes control of nations on a global level during health emergencies.
- Speaking in a New York Times op-ed published Sunday, Gates voiced his support for the WHO’s Global Pandemic Treaty.
- The WHO’s treaty will essentially establish an unelected global regime that will override local laws with global protocols if the United Nations agency declares a health emergency.
- The organization argues that a single governing body is essential for handling future pandemics.
- All 194 of the WHO member nations are set to vote on the amendments and finalize the new treaty by May 2024.
- Democrat President Joe Biden has already confirmed that he plans to approve and sign the amendments and is pushing to do so without congressional approval.
Read the original article by clicking here.