Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- Brazilian woman dies of SWINE FLU: Fatality sparks terror and CDC investigation
- US health chiefs are investigating the death of a Brazilian woman who became a rare victim of swine flu.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials plan to probe samples collected from the patient, 42, who died from an H1N1 variant spreading in pigs.
- Her death earlier last month has sparked concern because she had no direct contact with pigs — which may signal onward transmission from someone else.
- Scientists are concerned that the next pandemic could come from flu viruses — such as H1N1 — which can be spread by pigs.
- In 2009 the world faced a swine flu pandemic after an H1N1 subtype killed up to 575,000 people globally.
- A spokesman for the WHO said: ‘Based on the information currently available, the WHO considers this is a sporadic case, and there is no evidence of person-to-person transmission of this event.’
Read the original article by clicking here.