Romans 15:1 We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves.”
- Chick-fil-LAID OUT! Fast food restaurant employee uses MMA moves to prevent carjacking attempt after assailant swiped car keys from woman carrying baby
- A Chick-fil-A employee manhandled a would-be carjacker using an MMA style headlock to prevent him from stealing a car at a location in Florida
- The near victims of the crime were a woman and her young child
- At the time of the incident, the carjacker was armed with a stick
- During the incident, the employee was punched in the face but not seriously injured
- The suspect is facing attempted carjacking with a weapon and battery charges
Read the original article by clicking here.