Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
- “The Kafirs [Unbelievers] Should Be Killed, All of Them”: The Persecution of Christians
- On Oct. 1, machete-wielding militants of the so-called “Allied Democratic Forces” (ADF), a wing of the Islamic State, slaughtered 14 men and women in a surprise attack on a village in the Christian nation (96% Christian, 1% Muslim).
- Again, on Oct. 5, the jihadists slaughtered between 10 and 20 Christians, including a pastor, during a raid on another village, which they also torched before leaving. An additional 20 villagers were also reported missing. According to a survivor:
- “I heard them. They were shouting in Arabic and Swahili, saying that the kafirs [unbelievers] should be killed, all of them, and make Congo an Islamic state. Shoot all of them. Kill all of them, and burn their houses, these notorious Christians.”
- Uganda: On Oct. 7, Muslims attacked, beat, and slashed with knives two Christian evangelists.
- Mozambique: More details were revealed concerning a fatal terror attack on a Catholic mission where one of the nuns, Maria De Coppi, 83, was shot in the head and killed as she ran towards a burning dormitory to assist the few remaining students hiding there.
Read the original article by clicking here.