Jeremiah 5:26-31 “For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge. Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
- and the Pulpits Are Silent….
- This commentary was originally written in 2006. Not much has changed. We wonder why evil is flourishing. It is worth another read.
- Despite what the political parties would like you to believe, the problem in America is not the politicians, it is the pulpits. I hate to break the news to you, but most of America’s pulpits are filled with cowardly men.
- While our nation is killing babies, our schools are indoctrinating Christian-kids.
- Secular Humanism, and Truth has fallen in our streets. Our preachers are attending church-growth seminars, using “self-help” books to supplement the Bible
- Legislation is introduced to remove the rights of parents and the pulpits are silent.
- Children are told they can become the opposite sex and the pulpits are silent.
- Tolerance trumps Truth and the pulpits are silent.
Read the original article by clicking here.