Ephesians 6:13 “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.”
- Applause Erupts as Hundreds of Parents Cheer School Board for Blocking After-School Satan Club
- The Northern York County School District board voted 8-1 against a parent’s request for the satanic club at Northern Elementary School in Dillsburg, the York Daily Record reports.
- Hundreds of people attended the meeting and erupted in applause when the board vote was taken.
- “Look at the range of our students the children suffering from mental health issues, suicide, anxiety, depression all these things are off the chart and my heart goes out to these kids,” one resident at the meeting said. “More than ever we need a God in this world and this proposal in the opposite direction (of God).”
- There are currently four After School Satan Clubs currently in operation in the U.S. Those chapters are in Indiana and Ohio.
Read the original article by clicking here.