Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Moscow says it CAN strike military sites in Britain and other NATO countries and may target our diplomats in Kyiv with ‘retaliatory strikes’ after UK minister’s ‘provocative’ backing for Ukraine bombing Russia
- Moscow warned it could target UK diplomats with bombs as they return to Kyiv following Russia’s failed siege
- The Kremlin also warned it could strike NATO sites in countries like Britain over their support of Ukraine
- The escalation comes as Russia agitates over the West arming Ukrainian forces in their resistance of Putin
- The Kremlin’s defense ministry made the remark after James Heappey backed Ukrainian air strikes on Russia
Read the original article by clicking here.