Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
- Light at the end of the tunnel: CDC forecasts daily COVID deaths in the US to drop 25% by early February as Omicron surge slows
- Projections released by the CDC Wednesday show that daily U.S. Covid deaths could drop to as low 1,400 in mid-February, a 25% drop from current figures
- The winter Omicron surge seems to be reaching its peak, with daily Covid cases down 6% over the past seven days and death total starting to steady
- Some experts believe the Omicron variant’s burn out spells the end of the Covid’s pandemic phase, and the virus could soon transition into an endemic
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, America’s top Covid expert, said this week that another new resistant strain could emerge in the future that prevents the U.S. from becoming endemic
Read the original article by clicking here.