Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Deadly Cyclone Mocha displaces thousands in Bangladesh, Myanmar
- Rescue and recovery operations continued across portions of Bangladesh and Myanmar on Tuesday, two days after Cyclone Mocha’s direct strike on the latter country left a trail of destruction and rising death toll in its wake.
- At least six deaths have been reported, but officials feared the death toll would climb higher in the coming days.
- Over 750,000 people evacuated villages close to the shoreline in Bangladesh in the days leading up to the storm, while the World Food Program was gathering food and relief supplies to assist more than 400,000 in Myanmar, Reuters reported.
- An all-out blizzard was reported in parts of the province, which is located in the southwestern part of China that borders Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam. Snow was able to accumulate due to cold air in place and plenty of moisture from Mocha, causing roads and properties to be blanketed in snow.
Read the original article by clicking here.