Revelation 8:7 “The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.”
- Wildfires continue to burn in New Mexico
- The fire east of Santa Fe continues to spread, destroying at least 10 homes. High winds are pushing the fire past containment lines.
- According to the latest report, the fire has burned more than 100,000 acres and is only about 30% contained.
- The National Weather Service in Albuquerque issued a fire warning Monday morning for areas through the Gallinas River corridor.
- Authorities are warning residents in the Las Vegas area to be ready to evacuate.
- Meanwhile, the Cooks Peak fire near Taos is now at 59,000 acres and is 69% contained.
- The Cerro Pelado fire, north of Albuquerque, is at 17,000 acres and is just 10% contained. And the Mitchell fire is now 100% contained.
Read the original article by clicking here.