Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- ‘Stock Up on Foods’: Experts, Ministers Urge People to Prepare for Global Famine
- As prices continue to rise on everything from gas to groceries, experts warn that food is going to be harder to come by in the months ahead, including in America. Some say that the church can lead the way in helping people through the tough times.
- According to Bread for the World, over 13.8 million people in the U.S. already suffer from food insecurity.
- Right now, about 65% of the 200 food banks in the Feeding America Network are seeing a greater demand for food assistance.
- The biblical story of Joseph is an example of how the church should respond to the crisis while preparing to help others.
- Spiritual preparation is also vital.
Read the original article by clicking here.