Exodus 18:21 “Moreover, look for able men from all the people, men who fear God, who are trustworthy and hate a bribe, and place such men over the people as chiefs of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties, and of tens.
Roe v. Wade overturned: Rev. Franklin Graham, other faith leaders react to ‘significant’ abortion ruling
- Rev. Graham
- “Roe v. Wade, passed 49 years ago, has resulted in the deaths of over 63 million innocent children in this country. Sadly, this decision is not an end to abortion — it pushes the battle back to the states.”
- “My prayer is that every state will enact protections for children in the womb,” added Graham, “and that our nation will value life and recognize the rights of our most vulnerable.”
- Pastor Jentezen Franklin
- “This is a remarkable answer to the prayers of millions of people for decades. I honestly never dreamed in my lifetime I would see this happen. We do not gloat or dare say anything but praise to our God for this courageous and just decision by the Supreme Court.”
- Pastor Lucas Miles at NFluence Church in South Bend
- “While as Christians we weep for the precious lives that were lost the past nearly 50 years under Roe,” he added, “we rejoice alongside every witness in heaven over the victory that transpired today for the unborn.”
- “Thank God that our nation’s justices were able to stand strong despite tremendous pressure and threats of personal peril as they overturned the evil that was Roe,” he also said.
- Miles also said, “We also pray for those grieved by this news, that God would open their eyes to the wickedness of abortion and that a spirit of repentance would fall upon the people of this nation for applauding the horrors committed during the reign of Roe v Wade.”
- [Rabbi] Jonathan Cahn
- “Now that the Supreme Court followed through and overturned Roe v. Wade, it is the first but major step in turning back that which history will judge as a great evil. In the Bible, the 50th year is the Jubilee — the year of restitution, when that which taken is restored, and that which was done is reversed.”
- “The 50th Jubilean Year of Roe v. Wade in America is this year! It comes to an end Jan. 22, 2023. We pray that it be a true year of jubilee, of the saving of lives, and of restoration.”
Read the original article by clicking here.