Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold
- Lunatic progressives who turned San Fran into a fentanyl-ravaged hellhole are now begging for ideas to save the city. But there’s a ludicrous catch, reveals DAVID MARCUS — you can’t arrest anyone!
- In the City by the Bay, 1,700 people have died from drug overdoses since the beginning of 2020. That is nearly 700 more fatalities than the county suffered from the Covid pandemic.
- Mayor London Breed says she’s now ready to get serious about the problem, by putting an end to open-air drug markets, where users and dealers go about their crimes in full view of the public without any fear of law enforcement.
- City supervisors released a resolution for a vague ‘soft-touch’ initiative called ‘San Francisco Recovers.’
- And here’s the catch, and it’s a doozy: the plan is being touted as, ‘a way that nobody’s going to jail but we’re doing an effective job of interrupting the drug market and drug scenes.’
- The refusal to enforce the law is what landed the city in this predicament.
- San Francisco is doubling down on this despair.
Read the original article by clicking here.