Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- As Fires and Flooding Turn Deadly Across the Country, Soaring Temps Raise Fire Risk for Millions
- At least two people have been killed by wildfires that are devastating parts of northern California.
- At least 132 homes and buildings have been destroyed in the town of Weed.
- The nearby Mountain Fire in Siskiyou County has burned through more than 8,400 acres.
- Searing temperatures in the triple digits from California to Idaho have raised the fire risk for an estimated 50 million people.
- More than 2,000 miles to the east, it is severe flooding that has turned deadly.
- An elderly woman’s body was found five miles downstream from her home after flash flooding hit southern Indiana and Kentucky.
- Up to 14 inches fell in just 24 hours in parts of Tennessee.
Read the original article by clicking here.