Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Gavin Newsom proclaimed a state of emergency for Mariposa County on Saturday due to the effects of the Oak Fire
- Evacuation orders were put in effect Saturday for over 6,000 people living across a several-mile span
- Shutting off power to more than 2,000 homes and businesses.
- More than 400 firefighters were battling the blaze, along with helicopters, other aircraft and bulldozers, facing tough conditions that included hot weather, low humidity and bone-dry vegetation caused by the worst drought in decades, Patterson said.
- “Explosive fire behavior is challenging firefighters,” Cal Fire said
- “The fire is moving quickly. This fire was throwing embers out in front of itself for up to 2 miles
Read the original article by clicking here.