Revelations 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”
- Amos Miller, an Amish farmer and owner of Miller’s Organic Farm just 150 miles from Washington, D.C., has been under the USDA’s microscope since at least 2015.
- It was the National Organic Program from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that first launched an investigation in 2015, seeking all the food club’s purchase records and a list of members who pay a premium to get food from an independent farmer who doesn’t process meat and dairy at a USDA facility.
- Miller has helped organize private food clubs where individuals can purchase produce, dairy, and meat from traditional farmers; the Department of Justice (DOJ) seems intent on stamping them out.
- While Miller produces and sells organic meat, dairy, and eggs, “experts” are pushing fake junk food for billions in profits, including the current “sustainable, plant-based” consumables that resemble convenience store food more than whole food.
- Concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFO) meat, dairy, and eggs are also not the answer to a healthy society and environment. There is a better solution and Amos Miller is using it—regenerative farming has a lower carbon footprint than either CAFOs or plant-based products, protects human health, and improves the environment.
Read the original article by clicking here.