Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- NYC grocery stores consider locking up food due to rampant theft; workers are ‘traumatized’
- With grand larcenies up 80%, grocery store owners have banded together to form the Collective Action to Protect our Stores in an attempt to fight back against thieves and government inaction.
- Shampoo, toothpaste, and razor blades are all items that grocery stores have increasingly started locking behind counters. Soon, that list might include food.
- “People have no fear of coming to your store and stealing,” said Nelson Eusebio of the National Supermarket Association.
- Over 4,000 grocery stores calling for prosecutors to set bail for repeat thieves and to make assaults on retail workers a Class D felony.
Read the original article by clicking here.