Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Dangerous Heat Wave Descends on Parts of Midwest and South, 400,000 Without Power
- Much of the Midwest and a swath of the South braced for a potentially dangerous and deadly heat wave
- More than 100 million people were expected to be affected by mid-week and authorities warned residents to stay hydrated, remain indoors when possible, and be aware of the health risks of high temperatures.
- Strong storms brought heavy rain and damaging wind to many of the affected areas on Monday, and more than 400,000 customers remained without power as of Tuesday afternoon.
- The heat was also stressing certain power grids.
- The Tennessee Valley Authority, which serves 10 million people in Tennessee and parts of six surrounding Southern states, said that on Monday, it experienced record power demand for a single day in June.
Read the original article by clicking here.