Revelations 6:4 Then another horse that was red went forth. Power was given to him who sat on it to take peace from the earth, causing people to kill one another. Then a great sword was given to him.
- FBI Director Warns House Panel Threat of Terror Attack Now at Whole ‘Nother Level’
- The directors of the FBI and Homeland Security were in front of Congress Wednesday warning Americans to stay vigilant given the situation in the Middle East.
- Those most responsible for protecting the country fear lone wolf attacks could happen here based on antisemitism, islamophobia, or just hate for America.
- “In a year where the terrorism threat was already elevated, the ongoing war in the Middle East has raised the threat of an attack against Americans in the United States to a whole ‘nother level,'” FBI Director Christopher Wray told a House panel.
- Wray confirmed multiple investigations were underway nationwide into people who may have connections to Hamas.
- “Our most immediate concern is that individuals or small groups will draw twisted inspiration from the events in the Middle East to carry out attacks here at home,” he said
- Concern quickly shifted the conversation to the southern border after nearly 200 people on the terror watch list were encountered there.
- “200 is alarming to me, does that give you concern?” asked Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX).
- “Certainly, the numbers give us concern. I think it’s important in some ways to say that numbers alone don’t really tell the problem. We’ve all seen how much damage just a small number of foreign terrorists could cause. As crazy as it sounds people tend to forget it was 19 who killed 3,000,” Wray replied.
- “That’s the point I was going to make. It only took 19 to create 9/11,” McCaul said.
- One point Wray stressed to the American people is, that while continuing to live their lives, there should be a heightened awareness.
Read the original article by clicking here.