Proverbs 25:19 “Trusting in a treacherous man in time of trouble is like a bad tooth or a foot that slips.”
- Trudeau wins vote to extend emergencies act in bid to demolish ‘Freedom Convoy’
- The Emergencies Act was approved in parliament by 185 to 151, with the minority Liberal government getting support from left-leaning New Democrats
- “This state of emergency is not over. There continue to be real concerns about the coming days,” Trudeau said.
- He noted that there were still truckers outside the capital who might be planning a future blockade.
- Under the act, authorities can declare certain areas as no-go zones. It also allows police to freeze protesters’ personal and corporate bank accounts and compel tow truck companies to haul away vehicles.
Read the original article by clicking here.