Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Tampa braces for its worst hurricane in 100 years: Monster storm Ian is set to batter Florida as a ‘large and powerful force’ bringing 15 ft waves and 135 mph winds – as locals dig trenches and strip stores bare
- Tropical Storm Ian has been upgraded to a ‘large and powerful’ Category 1 hurricane by the National Hurricane Center
- Authorities in Cuba have suspended classes and will begin evacuations on Monday as Ian is set to hit a Category 3 strength or above
- Officials in Florida have also declared a state emergency over the strengthening storm, warning residents to stock up on radios and supplies
- Stores have started to run out of water and other basic supplies as many stockpile ahead of the storm hitting – including planks of plywood to board their windows up
Read the original article by clicking here.