Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Russia threatens new nuclear deployments if Sweden, Finland join NATO
- Russia says a nuclear-free Baltic region would no longer be possible if Finland and Sweden join NATO, alluding to additional nuclear deployments in Europe.
- The comments come a day after Finland and Sweden said their decision on whether to apply for NATO membership would come within a matter of weeks.
- Sweden and Finland are members of the EU, but not NATO, and the latter shares an 830-mile border with Russia
- Russia has long warned against any enlargement of NATO, reportedly accusing the alliance of being “a tool geared towards confrontation.” Ahead of its invasion of Ukraine, it demanded that the organization, which was created in 1949 in response to the threat posed by the Soviet Union, return to its pre-1997 borders — something the U.S. and NATO refused.
Read the original article by clicking here.