Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- US families should suffer high gas prices to protect ‘the liberal world order,’ Biden’s economic advisor Brian Deese says when asked what he would say to Americans who can’t afford to pay $4.85 a gallon
- The American people understood. The American people rose to the moment. The American people did what they always have done: defend freedom around the world. They chose to stand with the people of Ukraine,’ Biden said during a speech calling for a three-month gas tax holiday. ‘So for all those Republicans in Congress criticizing me today for high gas prices in America, are you now saying we were wrong to support Ukraine? Are you saying we were wrong to stand up to Putin? Are you saying that we would rather have lower gas prices in America and Putin’s iron fist in Europe? I don’t believe that.’
- After breaching $5 a gallon for the first time ever, gas prices have fallen back to an average of $4.84 as of Friday
- Biden economic advisor Brian Deese said that Americans should ‘stand firm’ on paying record-high gas prices because the ‘future of the liberal world order’ is more important.
- ‘What you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes. This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm,’ he replied
Read the original article by clicking here.