Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- US intel chief warns China ‘working hard’ to prep Taiwan invasion
- Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines told lawmakers on the Senate Armed Services Committee that the threat to Taiwan is “acute.”
- “It’s our view that they [the Chinese] are working hard to effectively put themselves into a position in which their military is capable of taking Taiwan over our intervention,” Haines told the panel.
- Defense Intelligence Agency chief Lt. Gen. Scott Berrier added China was learning “some very interesting lessons” from the Ukraine war, including the need for effective military leadership, small unit tactics and training with appropriate weapons systems — as well as the necessity of a professional noncommissioned officer corps, which Russia lacks.
- At the same time, China has increased its military presence in the region and has conducted military exercises near Taiwan, most recently last weekend, when Taiwan had to scramble planes to counter 18 Chinese aircraft that entered its air defense zone.
Read the original article by clicking here.