Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”
- CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI Testify on Rising Danger of Russia Lashing Out: ‘Putin Is Angry and Frustrated Right Now’
- The nation’s top intelligence chiefs testify before Congress about major anticipated threats. Usually, the list tends to be more theoretical. This year, however, one has become reality.
- “I think Putin is angry and frustrated right now. He is likely to double down and try to grind down the Ukrainian military with no regard for civilian casualties,” said CIA Director William Burns.
- She called Putin’s announcement of a heightened nuclear alert, “extremely unusual,” while adding that she believes it’s more of an attempt to deter Western involvement, than a signal he intends to go nuclear.
- Still, Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, LTG. Scott Berrier, cautioned against underestimating the Russian president.
- “When he says something we should listen very, very carefully and take him at his word,” Berrier said.
Read the original article by clicking here.