Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Iranian enforces open fire on ‘schoolgirls’ as regime prepares for crackdown on Kurdish protesters: report
- Protests against Iran’s Islamist regime have been most aggressive in the northern Kurdish region
- Members of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) allegedly opened fire on “schoolgirls” chanting anti-regime slogans on Wednesday.
- The IRGC is Iran’s most brutal weapon against protesters outraged at the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini at the hands of the country’s morality police. Unrest has been most prevalent in the Kurdish regions of Iran, and the regime is now preparing for a brutal crackdown on Sanandaj, the region’s capital.
- Regime enforcers have killed hundreds of demonstrators across the country since Amini’s death last month. The Hengaw Organization for Human Rights says IRGC troops killed five and wounded 400 with “machine gun fire and other violence” throughout the northern Kurdish region this week.
- Also a source of outrage is the alleged killing of 17-year-old Nika Shakamari. Iranian police followed her away from a protest where she set fire to her hijab. She was then killed, and authorities claim she fell off of a roof. Family members say her injuries were not consistent with that story, however.
- Iranian authorities sought to conceal news of Shakamari’s death for nine days. Police ultimately removed her body from a morgue and buried it in a rural area against her family’s wishes.
Read the original article by clicking here.