Revelations 6:3-4 “ when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Jews Once Again Forced Into Exile From Beloved Odessa
- Forced yet again into exile, as so many times in their tormented history, Jews are leaving in droves from the Ukrainian city of Odessa, threatening the last traces of a once-vibrant culture.
- For Russia, Odessa has strategic and symbolic importance.
- It is Ukraine’s largest port and a commercial hub, but also holds a powerful place in Russian history, from its founding by Catherine the Great to its resistance against the Nazis to violent clashes between Ukrainian nationalist and pro-Russian protesters in 2014.
- Odessa was home to a very large Jewish community until the 1940s, when it was decimated by massacres and deportations during World War II.
- Some 40,000 Jews still lived there before the latest invasion, out of a million inhabitants… Since the start of the war, around 20 percent have already left.
Read the original article by clicking here