Revelations 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”
- Citigroup begins layoffs as part of CEO Jane Fraser’s corporate overhaul
- Employees affected by the cuts will be informed starting Wednesday, with new dismissals announced daily through early next week, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
- Those impacted will include chiefs of staff, managing directors and some lower-level employees, said the people. The cuts will spread to more rank-and-file staff by February, they added.
- The move tracks with a timeline set by Fraser in a Sept. 13 memo. She announced five new divisions whose heads report directly to her, resulting in the departure of a handful of senior executives. The next phase of disruption will be “communicated and implemented by the end of November,” and “final changes” will be done by the end of March 2024, Fraser said at the time
- The full extent of job cuts is still being determined, but managers and consultants working on the project — known internally by its code name, “Project Bora Bora” — have discussed dismissals of at least 10% of workers in several businesses, CNBC reported last week.
Read the original article by clicking here.