Romans 1:22-28 “Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. 24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
- ‘One Million Moms’ to Boycott Macy’s for Transgendered Thanksgiving Parade
- One Million Moms is petitioning against the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade for turning the event into a “non-binary and transgender extravaganza”.
- The petition, which had gathered over 32,000 signatures at the time of publication, complains the parade is no longer family-friendly, with performers including the likes of non-binary cross-dresser Alex Newell.
- “It is clear that Macy’s does not have our children’s best interests in mind,” One Million Moms states, adding that the corporation “needs to know that trust must be earned, and once trust is lost, it is difficult to get back.”
- The statement petitioners are putting their name to explains they “do not agree with the LGBTQ agenda [Macy’s] are pushing on families,” and that “[s]ince this event goes against our beliefs and values, Macy’s has left conservative and Christian families with no choice but to avoid the parade and its store” during the holiday season.
Read the original article by clicking here.