Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
5 Major Trends To Watch For During The Second Half Of 2022
- 1 Economic Shaking
- Based on the latest reading from the Atlanta Fed’s GDP Now model, it appears that the U.S. economy has already plunged into a recession. I expect the U.S. economy to continue to deteriorate as we move toward the end of 2022 but I am actually far more concerned about economic conditions in Europe.
- Once the EUR/USD drops below parity, I think that the dominoes in Europe are going to start falling fairly rapidly.
- 2 Widespread Famines
- The head of the UN has publicly warned us that we are moving into an “unprecedented global hunger crisis”, and people are already starting to drop dead from starvation in some parts of eastern Africa.
- There simply is not going to be enough food for everyone, and that is going to cause enormous societal stress all over the globe in late 2022 and beyond.
- 3 More War
- The conflict in Ukraine has become extremely bitter and extremely bloody. Unfortunately, it appears that it is not going to end any time soon.
- I believe that China is planning on invading Taiwan while Joe Biden is still in office.
- The IAEA is now telling us that Iran “possesses enough fissile material to construct a nuclear bomb”, and that is a threshold that Israel always said that they would never allow the Iranians to cross.
- 4 Pestilences
- We already have COVID.
- We are also dealing with a nightmarish bird flu pandemic which has killed tens of millions of our chickens and our turkeys.
- On top of everything else, the number of Monkeypox cases continues to rise at an exponential rate.
- We have entered an era when mad scientists all over the globe are monkeying around with the deadliest bugs that mankind has ever known.
- 5 Geophysical Shaking
- There have been unusual earthquakes in diverse places such as South Carolina, and the sun has been behaving strangely in recent days, but overall things have been relatively quiet.
- Unfortunately, I expect that to change.
Read the original article by clicking here.