Revelations 13:16-17 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
- The digital dollar is coming on the back of the FTX collapse
- The arrest of CEO Sam Bankman-Fried may be the smaller news story coming out of the collapse of FTX…it is clear that those at the Federal Reserve and many in Congress have been salivating for such changes for years. This could be a fig leaf to justify it.
- The purported remedy instead may be the largest fiscal overhaul since the creation of the Fed.
- [They will sell you the positive side] an effective end to traditional money laundering, and difficulty for criminals to pay for drugs … an end to counterfeiting
- Your Social Security, welfare or paycheck would be deposited instantly. Your bank accounts would be synced with the Federal Reserve databases, your movements tracked through transactions, and you would become an asset to the Fed just as much as digitally “printed” dollars.
- [Negative side] It also can be used to track questionable purchases and donations… Considering the relative efficiency of the IRS, it is entirely probable that the agency could send out audit letters to people for Venmo-ing their friends back for their share of a restaurant bill or taxi ride.
- Furthermore, the digital dollar likely will coincide with a gradual abolishment of physical cash. [Like] Franklin Roosevelt’s Executive Order 6102 banning most private ownership of gold, your financial autonomy would be at risk.
- The vulture-like actions by those in power to take advantage of the disaster are both predictable and intentional. After all, to paraphrase Rahm Emanuel: Never let a crisis go to waste.
Read the original article by clicking here.