Hebrews 12:11 “For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”
Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Harrowing moment thieves attack innocent man from behind, beating him to the ground to steal his backpack as he screams for them to ‘get the f*** off’
- A horrifying video has emerged showing the moment that an innocent man is jumped by two opportunistic muggers on a Chicago street in broad daylight in the latest disturbing crime to occur in the Democratic-led Windy City.
- The incident occurred on Monday in the Bucktown section of the city.
- The video begins showing the two attackers wandering through an alley. Eventually, at 2:55pm, the victim, 33, nonchalantly walks by his attackers while eating a piece of pizza
- The two are able to make off with his backpack and what appears to be a cellphone.
- A witness, who can be seen in the video in a car across the street, told CBS Chicago that she honked her horn repeatedly in the hope that she could scare the attackers off, but they continued the assault.
- She added that she remained with the victim until authorities arrived on the scene. He suffered bruising but seemed to be physically okay.
- No arrests have been made, Chicago police told the station.
- One commenter on social media remarked that he had walked through the alley in the video ‘for years.’
- ‘This was my alley for several years. This is not about being poor and desperate. This is savagery and needs to be handled as such,’ the person wrote.
Read the original article by clicking here.