Romans 1:18 “But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.
- Local Pastors, Hundreds of Citizens Protest ‘Pornographic Books’ Located Near Ohio Library’s Children’s Section
- The public outcry in Ashland, Ohio has escalated since two parents discovered what they considered to be “pornographic” books near the children’s section of the library.
- 200 to 300 people, including 15 local pastors, showed up last week to the July meeting of the Ashland Public Library Board of Trustees to voice their concerns
- John Bouquet, the senior pastor of Savannah, Ohio’s Bethel Baptist Church, told Frontlines Ohio he didn’t think the board was listening to the concerned citizens.
- “It appears our taxpayer-funded library has a campaign to end the innocence of our children,”
- Dave McNeely, the lead pastor of Ashland’s New Life Community Church and the president of the AMA, told the board the book’s intended age range of children aged 5 to 8 was misleading, according to Frontlines Ohio.
- “This book is grooming children for transgenderism and pedophilia,” McNeely said. “A child’s mind is not prepared at these young ages to process in a healthy way such graphic content.”
Read the original article by clicking here.