Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Violence spirals out of control, sending dozens to the hospital over holiday weekend
- Shootings across the country over the holiday weekend killed multiple people and sent at least 70 to the hospital.
- A shooting at a Juneteenth celebration in the Chicago suburb of Willowbrook, Ill., left one person dead and 20 people injured early Sunday morning, officials said.
- Also in the Midwest, police said 10 juveniles were shot and one is dead after a shooting in downtown St. Louis early Sunday morning.
- Near a music festival at a Washington State campground on Saturday evening, at least two people are dead and three others were wounded in a shooting
- In California, eight people between the ages of 16-24 were wounded by gunfire at a house party early Saturday, the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department said, according to NBC News. Officials said everyone is expected to recover.
- Also in California, the San Diego Police Department said one person died and another was injured when a shooting erupted at a Juneteenth concert in a park Saturday evening, according to the local ABC affiliate.
- In Georgia, at least five people were injured in a shooting outside of a nightclub in DeKalb County early Sunday morning, police said. It is unclear whether anyone was taken into custody and officials have not said what led to the incident
Read the original article by clicking here.